Sunday, May 06, 2007

Happy Birthday Sigmund

And a most prescient essay on a book of his that I had never heard of:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/06/opinion/06prochnik.html?th&emc=th

If my father were alive, I'd send it to him, as I think it's interesting and he'd find it interesting, and he'd respond that "It confirms everything I've said about Christians - that they are PSYCHOTIC ASSHOLES!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY SAYING THAT, YOU CAN CORRESPOND WITH SOMEONE ELSE!!!" I hope he's happy with that opinion, wherever he is, or has developed a better one in the meantime.


But, I don't think that's the point of the essay, and I found it a very eloquent call for introspection and humility.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead