Sunday, May 17, 2009

Zombie Moby-Dick

Or, tentatively, Pale God: The Hunt for the White Devil. It will be the zombie version of Moby-Dick! I thoroughly outlined that (not difficult, since I had an outline to work from), taking the original 135 chapters plus epilogue down to 40 chapters plus epilogue. I think it's going to rock!

Plus I got the epigrams for this one too!

“And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.”
Revelation 6:8 (KJV)

“No: but here thou beholdest even in a dumb brute, the instinct of the knowledge of the demonism in the world…. Though in many of its aspects this visible world seems formed in love, the invisible sphere were formed in fright…. Wonder ye then at the fiery hunt?” Herman Melville, Moby-Dick, Chapter 42

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert A. Geise said...

I Googled "Zombie Moby Dick" and found you. This post is from last year; is there any news or further developments?

9:09 PM  
Blogger KPaffenroth said...

I've stopped calling it that, as people then think it's like P&P&Z and it's my words stuck between words of the original. If you look at my JUNE 15 blog entry, you'll see the kind of writing process I'm engaged in, and if you consult other entries, you'll see my present word count.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead