Sunday, May 17, 2009

D2L3

Or, tentatively, Dying to Live: Love and Death

I have the epigrams for the front:

“Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.”
John 10:13 (KJV)

“The unexamined life is not worth living.”
Plato, Apology 38a


And this time I'm finally gonna do it! I'll kill off a major character, I swear! I can do it w/o crying, even!

Well, ok, that last part isn't anywhere near plausible - but I can still do it!

Maybe I should just write the death scene first, and get it over with, so I don't get all poopy and depressed for weeks leading up to it.

Geez, how many scenes of mass cannibalism and dismemberment have I written, and I'm still such a softy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi Lee (Morrighan) said...

#2 hasn't arrived yet, and my kid and I are barely being patient for #3. ;)

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead