Friday, March 07, 2008

For Behold, I bring you tidings of great joy...

Well, I don't think there were too many shepherds in Syosset, NY, 42 years ago to get such a message. They probably would've had trouble scrounging up three wise men, too. But there was a humble birth there back then, and the result is still stomping around.

And look, everyone chipped in and got me this awesome CGI extravaganza for the anniversary of my nativity!!

http://www.10000bcmovie.com/

That's so sweet! And I even hear rumors that you're going to try to top it next year with the release of The Watchmen movie on my birthday! You guys are the best!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger John Hornor said...

Happy Birthday. Hope you have many, many more.

You know, 40's are the new 30's. So you got that going for you.

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great blog!

6:12 PM  
Blogger A.P. Fuchs said...

I'm all about Watchmen. To be released on your birthday? How's that for a treat!

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only the best for you, Professor P!

Zum geburtstag viel gluek!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead