Saturday, October 06, 2007

Bump and Grind

The publisher and I went halfsies on an ad in Rue Morgue magazine. (Welcome to the world of small press publishing - the author has to be what they call a "self-promoter.") I don't know if it'll pay for the ad, but D2L has been bumped up into the kinds of Amazon numbers it had in the spring and seems to be staying there, so that's nice.

In my other publishing endeavors, my now "old" title, The Truth Is Out There: Christian Faith and the Classics of TV Science Fiction, has been ground down into the obscurity of out-of-print titles (after just over a year, which I think is kind of crappy), where it will eventually end up as recycled paper. I am being offered any number of copies I might want at remainder prices. So you'll probably see me hawking it here. Or if you see my gun-metal grey PT Cruiser drive by, wave me down and make me an offer on a couple copies, as I'll most likely have a box of fifty copies in the trunk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead