Saturday, March 12, 2011

Disaster Relief

No, no "Tsunami Anthology." I think this'll be a lot quicker, and I hope more effective.


It's not exactly a "sale" - it's more like those tote bags you get when you donate to PBS. Except it's a lot nicer than a tote bag (not that there's anything wrong with PBS tote bags).


Donate to the Red Cross for their earthquake / tsunami relief. The link is HERE.


Forward their email acknowledgment to me at kimpaffenroth at msn dot com. (You can just delete everything after "Thank you for your gift".)


I'll send the first FIVE people (sorry, I didn't get that many author copies in the mail yesterday, so I have to cut it off at FIVE) a free book (signed or personalized to their specifications). They may choose from


DYING TO LIVE: LAST RITES


The new edition of ORPHEUS AND THE PEARL with Dave Dunwoody's NEVERMORE.

DYING TO LIVE: LIFE SENTENCE

DYING TO LIVE: A NOVEL OF LIFE AMONG THE UNDEAD

The anthology THE WORLD IS DEAD

My nonfiction THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE: CHRISTIAN FAITH AND THE CLASSICS OF TV SCIENCE FICTION



I'll post an update here as soon as I've gotten the five. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead