Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sonic Drive-In!!

It was the hang out for teens when I was in high school in New Mexico. I think there was one in South Bend when we lived there, though there were many more of a local chain called Bonnie Doon. But I have only seen the occasional one since on road trips far from home. But for the last seven years, our cable company runs ads for them constantly - and these ads make it look far more mouthwatering than it is - and I couldn't get to one!

And now I find one in Kingston, NY, just 20 miles from my home? I'm so there! I mean, even though I kidded my spouse that I'd be there for breakfast three days/week and late night snacks 4 days/week - not quite that often! But definitely some of the time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead