Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Death Writer Named!

It's one of the stranger and more morbid writing rituals I have, to always name an author who would finish the current project, should I expire during the writing process. I always clear it with them first, don't worry, it's not like they'd get a late night call, never having heard of me before! (Though that'd be a really cool premise, now that I think of it!) So (drumroll) -

The author who will finish D2L3 in the event of my demise is award winning author Christine Morgan!

I love her stuff, and she always tweaks my stuff to be way better than it would otherwise. Concise, well-paced, realistic, gritty - I think her writing style is the perfect complement to my more... expansive and self-indulgent way of doing it. Go Christine!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Doc ... but don't you DARE make me pay up!

-- C.

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead