Thursday, July 23, 2009

If Flame Wars Are Your Thing

I guess you should check this one out. I mean, if you really have time to kill.

1) Silly looking cover is called silly (for reasons including "WTF were they thinking with ANOTHER big breasted cover?!")

2) Dude responds

3) Original blogger responds

4) Dude responds

5) Original blogger responds

6) Harlan Ellison responds (I don't think I can link to the particular entry, but the thread)

I ignored 1) as it seemed self-evident to me, skimmed 3) and 4), then lost interest.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bobbie Metevier said...

I've been away for awhile . . .

I remember a few years ago; Rolling Stone Magazine also went through a period of flesh on the cover.

I was and am too politically incorrect to notice these things by myself.

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead