Sunday, September 14, 2008

Don't Poke the Troll!

Okay, so I won't. Not by name. Don't need the aggravation. But maybe he'll sniff this out, since he goes after the same couple people over and over and over, for years. Might have Google Alerts set up to tell him when any of his favorite enemies/tormentors are mentioned. (I very much doubt it, as he seems a little more technologically illiterate than I.) You can't fault the boy for determination. So I'll just say a few nice things about his favorite targets.

Brian Keene - a gentleman, generous with his time and help and advice to fellow writers. Does not suffer fools gladly, from which one should conclude - Don't be a fool!

Christine Morgan - a very talented writer on her own, and also very generous with her time. She has done an amazing job reading through my latest manuscript. Deft and eloquent. She has real skills and those will soon be recognized with a little award, and I think with much bigger things in the near future.

Louise Bohmer - very good editor. Did a thorough job with an earlier manuscript of mine. Totally professional.

So, the moral is - treat people nice, and for the most part, they'll treat you extra special nice!

5 Comments:

Blogger Vassago said...

Ha,

That was awesome. That boy has some serious, SERIOUS mental issues.

12:14 AM  
Blogger KPaffenroth said...

But don't we all?
But don't we all keep them a tad under control?

Is that that handsome Steve the werewolf man grinning from the avatar?

1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doc, you're a sweetie and a TEASE ... I'm not sure whether I should hug you or swat you ... I guess I could try both at the same time but that might require more physical coordination than I usually possess!

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've inspired me to do a similar tribute, if you will, to the authors Nicky disses, with whom I've had some sort of contact.

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rock, Mr. Kim. :) You are the consummate gentleman.

*applause*

all the best,

Louise ~

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead