Monday, June 16, 2008

Back from Mo*Con!

A great trip! High points include:

The amazing bowling game between the three charter members of the Legion of Nitwits! Their athletic prowess was astonishing, as was their ability to eat bad, bowling alley nachos! Somewhere a picture of the scoreboard should become available! We can only hope!

Getting drunk on Absenthe with Doug and Kyle! Wow! That stuff is something else!

Spirituality panel! I was a little bit out of it (see above), but since I usually meet horror people who can't understand why I'm Christian, and Christian people who can't understand why I read and write those awful horror stories, it was nice to be in a group where neither of those two viewpoints was taken for granted.

Other recaps:

http://nihilistic-kid.livejournal.com/1127695.html

http://blog.myspace.com/cairnwood

http://stephenmarkrainey.blogspot.com/2008/06/mo-news-is-good-news.html

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Mark Rainey said...

Fun time then, eh, doc Zombie? ;)

Enjoyed it lots -- and it was a pleasure to meet you in the decaying flesh.

--M

11:06 PM  
Blogger Douglas F. Warrick said...

No time for blogging, Doc. The Dragoning awaits.

12:03 PM  
Blogger KPaffenroth said...

Thanks, Mark!

And Warrick - I've had enough of you, you and you're friends in whom try to put me down, and my tell all darker than dark fantasy w/o teh erotica! You slept you're weigh to teh top! I'll get you! You're time is up!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead