Saturday, April 26, 2008

Orpheus and the Pearl

Production was delayed. Shipping was delayed. But now I can finally say that some people have emailed me and they've actually received their copies, so Orpheus and the Pearl is definitely out there and being sent to people!http://www.amazon.com

It is available as a trade paperback at Amazon for $10

It is available as a limited edition, signed copy at Magus Press for $13

Joe McKinney posted the first Amazon review
and noted some of the features he liked. (Thanks, Joe!)

I can say that the scene to which he refers, though I certainly intended it to be creepy, really didn't affect me as much when I was writing it, as opposed to the profound effect several readers have noted. For the climactic scene, I pulled out all the stops, but that one I thought was fairly subdued. Just goes to show you don't know what's going to draw people in or make a permanent impression.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead