Sunday, January 06, 2008

2008 Appearances

I've already posted the springtime ones, but somebody was asking me about the summer already, and I thought I should make a master list.

LunaCon (Rye, New York) - March 14-15
International Association for the Fantastic in the Arts (Orlando, FL) - March 19-23
World Horror Convention (Salt Lake City, UT) - March 27-30
Religion and Literature Forum (Syracuse, NY) - April 4-5
EerieCon (Niagara Falls, NY) - April 18-20
Mo*Con (Indianapolis, IN) - June 13-15
NeCon (Bristol, RI) - July 17-20

(To be honest, I often consult my own blog for such info, so I like to keep it up-to-date. It seems more reliable than any other places where I scribble something down.)

2 Comments:

Blogger TroyBoy said...

I was looking to expand my circle of bloggers, so I clicked on one of my own insterests in my Blogspot profile, strategy games, and it showed a list of bloggers with that interest - you were at the top of the list...so I am checking out your blog. Question: How does one become fascinated (aka a subject matter expert) on religion and horror? While I've attended some Masses in my time that have been horrorific, I don't get the connection and it has piqued my curiousity. I'll be back to read your answer.

1:54 PM  
Blogger KPaffenroth said...

Thanks for stopping by. I get asked this a lot. So much so that I think I'll post an old interview where I went over this and other questions. Thanks again - KP

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead