Tuesday, August 21, 2007

THE END!!!

That's right, gentle readers: D2L2 - Life Sentence is DONE! Finished! Wrapped up! Loose ends tied! And wow, what an emotional roller coaster to write. I keep telling you - not the bloodbath of the first, but some great characters doing some great things with a lot of emotion. I'm very proud of it. It's pretty much exactly the kind of story I envisioned myself writing, when I went back to writing fiction last year - a poignant, humane story of regular people in bizarre, violent circumstances. Now, it is your responsibility to clamor for it. Clamor, I say, CLAMOR!!

2 Comments:

Blogger KPaffenroth said...

Given their usual turnaround, we're looking at spring 08.

9:20 AM  
Blogger KPaffenroth said...

Well, I know from last time that things can be fast-tracked, so we'll see what he's got going on. But even early 08 isn't bad turnaround.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead