Thursday, July 12, 2007

Live Free or DIE HARD!!!

I'll be brief.

* Not 1/10th as bad as I thought it would be.
* More preposterous than Grindhouse.
* More explosions than Miami Vice.
* Maybe not *quite* a big enough cast of baddies to be shot, blown up, pushed into wood chippers, or thrown down elevator shafts. Felt a little low on the body count.
* Continues the Hollywood tradition that only yuppies and Asians may be depicted as unregenerately evil. I'm waiting for that to wear off, as it's a bit predictable.
* Hits on the rather workable and funny buddy flick pairing of PC and Mac.
* "I tried to find more Nixon" might be one of the funnier lines I've heard in a while.

Solid B+.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead