Sunday, July 08, 2007

Back from ReaderCon

The panels weren't as relevant to what I'm writing as at WHC or IAFA, so I'll have to rethink which cons I can go to next year.

Got back to two reviews. A great one in Apex:

http://www.apexdigest.com/Online/review070703.shtml

I like that one *almost* as much as the other one I got today, when the mother of my children finally gave in and read one of my stories. Her review: "Oh, I thought it was just about zombies killing people, but it's a 'real' story, just with zombies in it." I'm glad it made it all the way up to "real." And I'm glad she's thought for the last year that I spend ten hours a day writing about people being killed. That would explain a lot around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead