Thursday, June 14, 2007

I'm One of the "Good" Christians!

Not one of those "bad" ones!

I thought this review of GOTLD just posted on Amazon was a little funny for taking that tone:

"At times, I felt this book was overreaching a bit in its textual analysis, which irks me. Still, I really liked it. The idea is great, and the movie summaries are worth the price alone. I think some Christians might be upset by Paffenroth's compassionate, anti-Fundamentalist Christian beliefs, but I guess if you're buying this book that probably won't be an issue. (It actually really pleased me to find that that was the case.) "

I constantly misjudge the level of antipathy to Christianity that has been stirred up by the religious right in our country. But I'm here to help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead