Sunday, January 21, 2007

The healing nature of Art

You know, I was looking at the Amazon page for Streets of Fire, which is, quite simply, the movie I most like to watch, over and over. I didn't say it was the best movie ever made, just the one I most like to watch. And there's a review by someone for whom I have harsh feelings - and he loves the movie too! Awww. Okay, maybe he's not so bad. I mean it. He can call me whatever he likes - if he loves Streets of Fire, then he must have some scrap of humanity and good taste in him. It's like the cloud of a bilious grudge has been lifted from me. To paraphrase the Good Shepherd - "Love thy enemy, for he too may love Streets of Fire!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead