Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Avengers - Second Time!

I honestly can't remember the last time I went to a film a second time during its original theatrical release. I contemplated it with the Dark Knight and Watchmen, I remember, but I don't think I followed through.

Well, The Avengers was one of those where it's really worth it. It passes the test of seeing cool stuff the second time that you missed the first (of course, PLUS the cool stuff you saw the first time!). Among those Easter Eggs this time -

A lot of the action sequences, even not directly involving violence - e.g. Cap's running along the hoods and roofs of cars in midtown - looked so cool!

Stark calling Hawkeye "Legolas."

The Stan Lee cameo.

This is the one to beat, though the Dark Knight trailer is also amazing the second time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead