Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Borders Cross Country

In the next couple weeks, I'll be hitting the following Borders. (I know all the Internet wisdom says I'm not supposed to say exactly when I'm going on vacation, so I won't say when I'm leaving. Also, my family will be staying here at home for part of my trip, to keep away all those supposed thieves who want to steal my 2 year old television or 8 year DVD player.) These won't be formal signings - I'll go in, find their stock, take them to an employee (if I can find one) and ask for some "Signed by the Author" stickers, and I'll sign them. So if you live near any of these, you will now be able to find signed copies. Lucky you!

Middletown, NY
Scranton, PA
Lycoming, PA
Westlake, OH
Sandusky, OH (maybe)
Toledo, OH
Ann Arbor, MI
Brighton, MI
Mishawaka, IN (maybe)

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt Cardin said...

Cool!

I urge you to ask them for "Blessed by the Author" stickers as well. To impart a different sort of charge.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead