Saturday, September 05, 2009

Kim - In the Kitchen All Day? What?!

It all started when I went to get groceries. I stopped by the little farm stand down the road, on the way to the supermarket. I thought I'd get a few things. Then I saw these big containers of overripe plum tomatoes. And huge bags of sweet peppers. And I remembered I'd made a note that I'd bought a whole braid of garlic and hadn't used much, and there was also a bunch of parsley in the fridge that was looking limp. So I thought, "Hey, it's time. Everyone tells me you've got to try spaghetti sauce made from scratch. You'll never buy Ragu again." So I got all the stuff. And I've been in the kitchen a couple hours now. Chop, chop, snip, snip. This had better be good. It's supposed to yield like four quarts, and I'm running some canning jars through the dishwasher now.

1 Comments:

Blogger ZedWord said...

Good luck and don't make too much of a mess!

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead