Monday, January 19, 2009

Tagged!

By that wild, geo-caching man Mark Rainey, who also took most of my ideas for people to tag.

THE RULES (for this game of tag):
1) LINK TO THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU.
2) POST THE RULES ON YOUR BLOG.
3) WRITE SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF.
4) TAG SIX PEOPLE AT THE END OF YOUR POST AND LINK TO THEM.
5) LET EACH PERSON KNOW THEY ARE TAGGED AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON THEIR BLOG.
6) LET THE TAGGER KNOW WHEN YOUR ENTRY IS UP.
7) DON’T BREAK THE CHAIN (not actually a rule).

Okay. Six random things that most people probably don't know about me.

1) Was born three weeks premature and under 5 lbs and given a low probability of survival.

2) Was Santa Claus in the 5th grade play.

3) Did not learn to ride a bike until 9 years old.

4) Was an extra on the movie "Rudy."

5) Favorite food is oysters (battered and fried, though raw are nice, too).

6) Loves to wear flannel shirts.

Okay, Mark made it hard to pick six more people, but here goes:

Zombos Closet
Vince Liaguno
Max Cheney
Julia Sevin
Christine Morgan
Doug Warrick

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Man, I'm with you. RJ doesn't understand why I like oysters, slimy, gritty things that they are.

My one problem with them is that every time I decide to get raw oysters, the cheapskate part of me says, "Go for the full dozen! It brings the per-oyster rate down thirty cents!" and then nobody wants any and I eat myself sick and by the end they just taste and feel like the middle of a bad cold.

Well, A-B-C, next time you and I will have to just split a dozen.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Fox Lee said...

You would LOVE this place in CT. Excellent fried oysters. *sigh* I miss the Northeast.

1:49 PM  
Blogger KPaffenroth said...

I loved this essay on the pleasure of an oyster:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/fashion/21roach.html?ref=fashion

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now who can I tag?

2:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I participated, with my own twist.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Stephen Mark Rainey said...

I likes me some oysters too. Prefer them steamed, with plenty of Tabasco sauce.

Okay, now this thing is done, it's done. Dave has some kinda power to get me to participate in this. ;)

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://sabledrake.livejournal.com/543434.html

I did mine :)

9:56 AM  
Blogger Max the drunken severed head said...

Okay, Kim, I dood it!

My "tag" post is now up.

Punctual I ain't.

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead