Saturday, December 01, 2007

First Review!

Always a pleasure to see the first one!

http://www.quietearth.us/articles/2007/11/30/New-Book-History-is-Dead-Released#comment

That's not even counting the super-hyperbolic one Weston Ochse posted on Amazon:

"When I was asked to read History is Dead for a possible blurb, I was hesitant. I have to admit that there's been a lot of Zombie novels and stories published recently and I was concerned that this would be another rehash of mindless flesh eating zombie shooting. I'm pleased to say that I was wrong. This is a tremendous anthology. Although each story deserves individual credit, I especially liked the contributions from David Dunwoody and James Roy Daley. Dr. Paffenroth is a shining literary light who has stitched together an anthology of the undead that will live far beyond anything that has come before. Each entry is a marvel to behold."

This little light of mine! I'm gonna let it shine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Masken





Triumph of The Walking Dead